Whitestone Lake Real Estate
Whitestone Lake is a large spring-fed lake located about 30 minutes east of Parry Sound. There are two distinct areas of the lake, the north & south branches, separated by the "the narrows" by Dunchurch. The lake, which spans over 1700 acres with 10% crown land, is almost fully developed with very few vacant waterfront properties offered for sale.
Prices can vary greatly on Whitestone with a mix of older cottages built in the 1960s to modern new builds that generally sit on larger lots. The Whitestone Marina services the lake and there is the famous Duck Rock service station and restaurant as well as the ever popular Whitestone Public Library!
These MLS® waterfront listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers throughout Ontario.
Questions about the Dunchurch area? We offer helpful local knowledge, just contact us.
Latest Whitestone Lake Listings
Map of Whitestone Lake & the Village of Dunchurch
Real Estate Sales Volumes on Whitestone Lake
Whitestone Lake Facts
- Mid-sized Parry Sound area lake @ 689 hectares with a mean water depth of 5 meters.
- Known for its clean, clean spring-fed waters, 10% of the shoreline is crown land.
- Cottages typically priced between $650,000 and $1,700,000++
- Under 3 hours from Toronto, about 30 minutes from Parry Sound.
- Boat to town for ice cream @ The Duck Rock 🙂
- Many new high-end year round homes built in the last 5 years.