Lake Manitouwabing Cottages for Sale
Welcome to Manitouwabing Lake, one of the most popular lakes in the Parry Sound region! Originally composed of three smaller lakes, the construction of the Hurdville dam a century ago created the lake's present 3000-acre form and its impressive 100km-long shoreline. Today, some of the region's most impressive homes & cottages can be found along its shores.
Situated along the North Branch of the Seguin River, is an expansive lake characterized by its numerous bays. While its overall depth is relatively shallow, it does feature several isolated basins that contain deeper water. Summer surveys have revealed that water temperatures vary within the lake, ranging from 69°F at the surface to 40°F near the lake bed.
Searching for a Lake Manitouwabing cottages for sale? Look no further! Our website features comprehensive MLS® property listings supplied by the Canadian Real Estate Association and provided by participating brokers. Whether you're searching for a cozy starter cottage or a luxurious waterfront estate, you'll find all the listing details, photos, and location maps you need to make an informed decision.
Manitouwabing Real Estate Questions? We're local & know the area. Call us @ 705 783 7718
Lake Manitouwabing Waterfront | Average Sale Price
Lake Manitouwabing Real Estate | Sales Volumes for Cottages, Homes & Lots
Latest Lake Manitouwabing Cottage Listings
Quick Lake Facts
- .Large "Finger Lake" @ over 1100 square kms & 117 kms. of shoreline with many shallow bays.
- Dam controlled - Owned and operated by Parry Sound Power Gen. in accordance with Seguin River Water Management Plan.
- Proximity to Parry Sound, access to The Ridge at Manitou and miles of great boating boost demand.
- Some of the bays on the flooded areas can be very shallow while the original lake areas tend to be much deeper.
- Year round cottages generally run $1,200,00-$3,000,000++ with very few good vacant waterfront building lots available.