The classic Muskoka Lake, Joseph is one of the most sought cottage areas in Ontario. Located primarily in Seguin township, its shores include the villages of Port Carling, Port Sandfield, Minett & Mactier. Connected to Lake Rosseau & Lake Muskoka, it offers some of the best boating in Ontario & is under 2 hours from Toronto. Buying a cottage on Joe is not for the faint of heart, it's an exceptional lake and commands a premium price.
Search below for Lake Joseph waterfront real estate for sale. Includes current listings for cottages, lake homes & vacant lakefront properties. Updated daily, these MLS® listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association & are provided by participating brokers. If these properties don't tick off all the boxes we can send automatic listings that may meet your criteria.
Please call us for more information or to view these properties at 705.783.7718.
Lake Joseph Facts
One of Muskoka's largest lakes @ over 1300 acres & some of the best boating in Ontario
- Many water access cottages on more than 80 beautiful islands via one of the lakes marinas including The Cove, Port Sandfield & Gordon Bay.
- 87 kms. of lakefront, generally fully developed. Famous for its boat houses traditional & modern.
- Road-access waterfront cottages generally range $1,500,00 to $6,000,000++
- Home of great restaurants & accommodations like the Lake Joe Club , Rocky Crest Resort and The Sherwood Inn
Historical Real Estate Sales
2019 | 24 listings sold $820,000 - $13,900,000 Median Sale Price - $2,387,000
2020 | 33 listings sold $305,000-$11,950,000 Median Sale Price - $2,600,000
2021 | 21 listings sold $1,000,000 -$11,995,000 Median Sale Price- $2,725,000
2022 | 12 listings sold $1,749,150-$17,250,000 Median Sale Price - $2,850,000
* Freehold properties - The Lakelands Association of Realtors®