(Anishinaabemowin name "Aamik" meaning "Beaver")
One of the most sought-after lakes in the area, Ahmic Lake is large, rugged and beautiful. With almost 4000 acres and 69 km of lakeshore, it has a "Muskoka" feel. There's lots of granite outcroppings, miles of undeveloped shoreline & low cottage density. Connecting to Neighick Lake, Cecebe, Crawford & Midlothian Lakes via the Magnetawan River gives it over 50 kms. of boating. You can boat all the way from from Ahmic Harbor to Burk's Falls.
You'll find current Ahmic Lake MLS® waterfront listings on this page. Search for cottage, home & vacant waterfront property in this beautiful area of Magnetawan, Ontario. These listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers.
Questions about Ahmic? We're local and know the area well. Call or text John Fincham @ 705 783 7718
Ahmic Lake Quick Facts
- Large lake at 1567 Hectares with a maximum depth 27 meters.
- Many properties have remained in the same family for generations.
- Regularly stocked with whalley from Magnetawan Fish Hatchery
- Very few listings come on Ahmic and even fewer good building lots.
- Excellent active land trust dedicated to preserving Ahmic and the surrounding watershed.
- Cottages generally range between $900,000,000.00 and $3,000,000.00+
Current Ahmic Lake Listings
There are currently no listings available for this lake, please check back soon or sign up for easy automated listing notifications.