The second largest lake of the Ahmic chain which stretches from Burk's Falls to Ahmic Harbour via the Magnetawan River. Cottagers can boat to Magnetawan for shopping, restaurants & the farmer's market or take the Magnetawan River to Burk’s Falls. A favorite cottaging area for generations, many of the properties have been in the same family for over 100 years. Known for great walleye fishing, there's a community fish hatchery in the village Magnetawan that stocks Cecebe every spring. The water levels can rise substantially in the spring but are controlled by the Magnetawan Dam.
These M.L.S.® listings are supplied through the Canadian Real Estate Association and are provided by participating brokers.
Real Estate Questions? Call us, we live and work in the Magnetawan area and know the market well. Phone 705.783.7718.
Current Cecebe Listings
Lake Cecebe Average Waterfront Real Estate Price 2010-Present
Lake Cecebe Facts
- Quite large lakefront @ 1900 acres.
- Village of Magnetawan sits at the west end for shopping, restaurants & Farmers Market.
- Access to Ahmic, Neighick (Beaver), Midlothian & Crawford lakes as well as the Magnetawan River to Burk's Falls.
- Fish hatchery located in the village of Magnetawan with great stocking program for area lakes.
- Historic lake for cottages & year round homes with many multi-generational properties.
- Year round cottages / homes generally range between $850,000.00 to $1,800,000.00+
- Excellent, active cottagers association with popular annual regatta at Centennial Park beach.
Lake Cecebe Cottage & Vacant Waterfront Sales 2010-Present
Historical Real Estate Sales
2019 - 6 properties sold $179,000 - $639,000 Median selling price $280,000
2020 - 10 properties sold $305,000 - $1,150,000 Median selling price $410,000
2021 - 11 properties sold $370,000 - $1,620,000 Median selling price $890,000
2022 - 13 properties sold $400,000 - $1,400,000 Median selling price $1,119,100.
*Freehold properties - Source: The Lakelands association of Realtors®